My client is a leading New Zealand organisation that is seeking to bring on an experienced development manager that has a strong background in developing and implementing development strategies to successfully deliver projects.
In this role, you must have the ability to:
- Set and implement strategies to ensure delivery of this project in line with the overall development plan and business strategy;
- Have a high level of ability to assess, identify and manage all potential risks associated to this projects, as well as developing recommendations for project risk mitigation;
- A desire to push design, innovation and technology with new projects and refurbishments of existing projects;
- Strong people management skills to ensure that you can manage the external stakeholders;
- Manage the consistency of the design and project process, and to check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards;
- Strong communications skills are required to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- A passion and desire to develop and build developments that challenge the norm and are planned for the future; and
- Excellent attention to detail will be required to ensure accurate financial and management of the forecast, design fees and budgets, and all associated 3rd parties.
- At least 5 years+ of Development Management or Project Management experience with a notable development organisation within the New Zealand market;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment and on your own; and
- On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned organisation.