Join a dynamic organisation dedicated to fostering education and nurturing a vibrant community, empowering individuals to enhance their skills and capabilities through continuous learning and growth.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing complex construction projects. You will collaborate closely with teams, including architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors, to bring projects to fruition while maintaining exceptional stakeholder communication. In this role, you will also enjoy the opportunity of guiding a team of Project Managers who are running their own programmes of work.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Track deliverables within the project programme, manage and monitor project budgets and provide regular reporting on progress
- Work with stakeholders and the entire team to drive progress and accountability
- Build, develop and manage effective networks and relationships with internal/external stakeholders, partners, suppliers and contractors
- Actively manage risk and issues on site and provide mitigation strategies where required
- Develop and maintain all project documentation outlined in the project delivery framework
- Contribute to the continual development of internal project processes
The ideal experience will include a relevant Construction, Civil Engineering, Property, Construction qualification, 5+ years' experience, a sound understanding of NZS3910 contract, strong stakeholder management and the ability to liaise with senior management and supply chain, excellent problem solving skills and someone confident to identify risk and influence strategies.
Please apply now or for more information on the role contact Sam Calvert on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 274 5586 for a chat.