The role is principally focused on a running due diligence on debt investment opportunities in the property development space with a starting value of $30m +.
This firm has deep experience gained over many years in the Asia Pacific region. They have raised and invested numerous funds on behalf of their institutional capital partners with current FUM of in excess of US$35b.
There is a fantastic opportunity to be had here to form part of a team in NZ supported by an Australasian fund with significant deployable capital.
You’ll report in to and work closely with a highly experienced Executive Director who is leading the NZ business, as well as crossing over with the established Sydney based Australian team who provide both executive and technical support to the NZ business.
To be considered a strong candidate for this role you’ll be able to demonstrate the following;
- A tertiary degree in finance, accounting, property, economics or similar
- 3yrs + experience as a property or corporate finance analyst covering debt or equity investment
- Advanced modelling and report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural affinity for relationship building
- A genuine enthusiasm to learn or prior experience with investment monitoring via PCG meetings and regular stakeholder contact
For more information or to apply, please contact Amy Walker email@example.com or Dan Young firstname.lastname@example.org