My client is a trusted and well-known and extremely reputable property developer, investor and asset owner that is seeking to bring on a Facilities Manager to manage the strategic property maintenance programme of a large commercial Auckland CBD Tower.
This Facilities Manager will guarantee that this larger commercial asset is well maintained and presented to a high standard, as well as taking the lead of a number of CAPEX projects to ensure successful delivery across this commercial asset.
- You will be able to set and manage the planned asset maintenance programme annually
- Strategically ensure that CAPEX projects such as repairs, maintenance, renewals, and extensions etc. are being run on time, and that quality and cost are at held at the core of this role
- You will be accountable for developing and delivering a strategic improvement plans across the portfolio
- Will have the ability to manage and oversee site-specific programs and ensure that all work is compliant with legislation, regulation, and industry best practice
- Optimise ongoing maintenance requirements clearly understood and considered through the build/renovation processes
- Quote and negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work
- Implement workplace health and safety policies and standards
- Supporting with contractor management processes, including insurance and health and safety documentation across the business
- You will 3-5 years of significant experience within either the facility, project management or commercial fitout industries within the commercial property sector
- Have detailed knowledge and experience of the Building Acts, BWOFs
- Relevant qualification in facilities or property management
- Strong Health, Safety and Environmental risk management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org