Partnering with Assemble Recruitment, my client is a full service multi-disciplinary design and construction management business that is seeking build their corporate profile across New Zealand. They are actively seeking to identify a real estate sales / account manager to join their team in a Business Development Manager capacity.
Using your commercial real estate sales, leasing and account management skills, you will be responsible for contributing the company's overall sales and growth targets by developing sales strategies to build a strong pipeline of opportunities and convert these to sales. The Business Development Manager should also be able to build strong relationships with new and existing clients as well as maintaining strong internal working relationships.
- Manage a pipeline of prospective, new and existing client relationships
- Develop sales strategies to drive the expansion of the business
- Prepare and present proposals to prospective clients
- Use your commercial real estate skills and experience to innovate and drive process improvement
- Manage the integrity of the CRM database
- Drive a positive, harmonious and ambitious culture within the team
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings
- Comply with workplace health and safety policies, procedures and instructions to ensure a safe workplace
- Be aware of and demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equal opportunity in the workplace
- Undertake other reasonable duties as assigned and appropriate, including the acceptance of a change in job function associated with any technological advancement
- 4 + years of experience within commercial real estate sales, leasing or account management
- Excellent knowledge of the New Zealand commercial real estate landlord and investor market
- Ability to seek out and qualify sales leads and execute on these leads
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in delivering on sales targets within a high performing team environment
- A passion for commercial real estate is a must
If you are a commercially focused real estate sales, leasing/account manager and are seeking to make a move away from a pure commission-based role, this is an opportunity for you to use your natural business development skills in a corporate environment.
To learn more please click the 'Apply Now' button and include a copy of your CV and an Executive Summary of your career to date.