My client is a leading commercial and industrial property developer and investor that is seeking to add headcount to their Building Management team based in Auckland.
The Building Manager is responsible for the property maintenance and daily management of the commercial and industrial portfolio in accordance with the asset management plans. The Facilities Manager provides a high level of customer service to ensure facilities are maintained and enhanced where possible.
- You will be able to set and manage the planned asset maintenance programme annually
- Strategically ensure that repairs, maintenance, and renewals are being run on time, and that quality and cost are at held at the core of this role
- You will be accountable for developing and delivering a strategic FM plan across the portfolio
- Will have the ability to manage and oversee site-specific maintenance programs and ensure that all work is compliant with legislation, regulation, and industry best practice
- Optimise ongoing maintenance requirements clearly understood and considered through the build/renovation processes
- Maintain a working knowledge or awareness of all relevant legislation
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets for facilities management
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work
- Implement workplace health and safety policies and standards
- Supporting with contractor management processes, including insurance and health and safety documentation across the business
- You will have significant facilities or building management experience ideally within commercial, industrial or retail industries
- At least 5 years of leading and managing facility and maintenance programmes
- Trade qualified or relevant qualification in facilities or property management
- Strong Health, Safety and Environmental risk management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work well a well-known reputable property developer and investor that has an excellent company culture and benefits.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity and to review the Position Description, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button and attach a copy of your CV.