Pallas Capital is one of Australia’s leading real estate debt and equity investment managers. The business was established in 2016 as a direct response to the lack of CRE debt availability for borrower’s requiring debt solutions up to $50 million+. They have successfully invested over $2 billion since inception.
Pallas Capital has identified a significant gap in New Zealand’s non-bank lending landscape and has recently opened an New Zealand office with an initial focus on lending capital in the sub $20 million space across New Zealand, and in time this mandate is expected to grow to include larger loans and the full suite of products Pallas offers in Australia such as mezzanine debt and preferred equity.
We are partnering with Pallas Capital to identify a Associate Director to join the team based in Auckland. This is a fantastic opportunity to be the part of the foundation team in NZ that is supported by an established Australian business and significant institutional grade capital.
The purpose of this role is to drive Pallas Capital’s growth into the New Zealand market by leveraging industry relationships, existing capabilities and ongoing operational improvement. This role is hands on to ensure high customer satisfaction and disciplined revenue growth by working cooperatively with the Credit Team, Marketing Team and CIO to originate, structure, execute and manage funding solutions for clients.
To be considered a strong candidate for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Tertiary qualified in Finance, Law or a Property related discipline
- 8 years lending experience within the property finance industry
- Knowledge of a broad range of real estate debt products with an emphasis on structured property finance including construction finance
- Relationship management experience preferred with a focus on private investors and developers
- Ability to project manage and lead transactions
- Excellent relationship, business development, interpersonal and negotiating skills with ability to build a profile in the market.
Amy can be contacted on 027-274-2655 or via email: email@example.com