Eke Panuku are passionate about making Tāmaki Makaurau a great place to live and work.
Eke Panuku focuses on delivering urban regeneration projects that shape the landscape, and the community on behalf of Auckland Council.
Leading a development portfolio, including flagship projects, you must have managed and transformed mixed-use projects from end-to-end and have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
In this role, you must have the ability to:
- Seek out opportunities to implement strategies to ensure delivery of these urban regeneration projects, in line with the development plan and business strategy;
- Have a high level of ability to assess, identify and manage all potential risks associated to these projects, as well as developing recommendations for project risk mitigation;
- A desire to push design, innovation, sustainability and technology within the projects;
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills are a must;
- Excellent attention to detail will be required along with strong written and verbal skills are required to ensure timely and accurate report writing;
- You will have a strong understanding of how to analyse and read the market to ensure the project responds to market demands and trends;
- Have strong negotiation skills and understanding of commercial agreements;
- You will have to the ability to lead from the front, and manage a small team; and
- A passion and desire to develop and build developments that challenge the norm and are planned for the future.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years+ of Development Management experience with a reputable institution or developer within the property development market in New Zealand. Hold a Tertiary qualification along with proven ability and experience in property development.
Excellent written, presentation and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment and on your own. Coupled with knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and diverse development organisation, leading one of their flagship projects please click the ‘apply now’ button OR send your CV to Amy Walker email@example.com