Due to growth in my client’s project pipeline, they are seeking to bring on an experienced Development Manager to focus on acquiring, managing and delivery projects across the South Island valued at over $100mil plus each. This role will be based out of their Christchurch office.
Focusing on the completion of retirement, aged-care and mixed-use projects across the South Island, you must have residential built form and land development experience in New Zealand.
You will need to point to previous development achievement/experience in master planning, due diligence, planning approval, detailed design, construction, marketing strategy and sales and pricing campaigns. There is also an opportunity to play a part in originating new development investment opportunities in this role as well.
- You must be working as a Development Manager currently and should have between 5-10 years’ plus of experience working in property development.
- You must be tertiary qualified majoring preferably in civil engineering, property, project management or construction.
- You should have end to end development management experience delivering medium to large scale ideally residential and land projects valued at over $50mil plus.
- You must be fully conversant with each stage of property development from acquisition, funding to feasibility, planning and consenting, sales & marketing and construction, including both vertical structures and civil works.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, such as the Resource Management Act, building code, regulations, standards and town planning regulations.
- You should be an excellent communicator and fully capable of interfacing seamlessly with all stakeholders.
- Well-developed people skills and experience with community liaison is important to this position.
For the right candidate an attractive salary package plus bonus will be on offer along with an opportunity to develop to the successful candidate.
If you are interested to learn more about this Christchurch based Development Manager role submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or call Amy Walker on 027-274-2655 for a confidential discussion.